Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Itinerary: Tea & Scones It Is

Dear Sensible reader, Ohhhh the weather outside is weather. It's pouring rain and cold out. There might be a slight chance that I probably didn't layer enough especially because I feel like my socks are damp in my Marc Jacobs rain boots. I feel like I came out of an 80's time machine, my sweater reminisces of the early 80's vibrant zip pullover surf era. Too much to describe and not enough words to fit here. The stares are real whenever I step in and out of the gym. But I don't care, it's too comfy to leave behind my ugly sweaters. How could that be? I don't know I think I'm just imagining wet pavement outside under my feet. Today, I woke up with an icky sick feeling but I'm sure it's allergies creeping on me. I think I almost burnt my tongue drinking this hot Earl Grey. My tea tastes even better right now but, I expected more from the mini vanilla scones I ordered. Hard scones are a thumbs down. I did get an extra one for free so I can't complain. This is the first time in weeks since I've lessoned my visits to coffee shops. Next week is already Thanksgiving AND Black Friday which means the beautiful holidays are near but the year is at its near end. There is so much on my plate that I have to go over. I wanted to do so much today but the weather is making me feel lazy and all I want to do is drink tea, watch Hepburn's classics: Funny Face, Charade, Sabrina, Roman Holiday, et cetera, and cuddle all day. I've been losing track of snail mail with Jane, but I finally have the chance to write and I'm almost done writing my newest letter. I plan on starting my Christmas gift lists and crafts. I've gathered some ideas during my leisure walks going over Mason Jar gifts, Card making, and Gift Tag making.
For some inspiration, feel free to visit my Pinterest

Current loves:

1. Zooey Deschanel & M. Ward (Perfect for Yuletide cheers, voices are dreamy)











http://savory-bites.com/2010/10/masala-chai-tea/
2. Masala Chai Tea 


















3. IT by, Alexa Chung 


















4. Diana Vreeland


















xo, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment